I used to be an avid Facebook user, but I decided that Facebook is no place to vent and you have to be careful who your "friends" are, etc. I love my friends that I have and FB is a good way to keep in touch, but where can I vent and the chances of someone actually reading it be slim? Blogging! Nobody reads blogs anymore. I am not popular enough for anyone to really care what the heck I am up to anyway. Who is? So, I begin my blogging, or what I may indicate as open journaling. Maybe someone with similar tastes, interests, problems will read it, maybe not. Either way, it's all good.
I started my adult life married and immediately had two daughters. They are more precious to me than anything. I was married for ten years, grew apart, and moved across the country. My daughter's were not allowed to come with me at first. After two years, however, my ex agreed to allow them to come live with my new husband, myself, and their new baby brother. I was elated! It was for sure a God intervention and answer to prayer.
So, here we are, on the east coast, living life. We moved from capital city living (population a few million) to population 2300. Much better....mostly.
My daughters are 11 and 12...going on 19 and 20! They are so wonderful and keep us on our toes! I love reliving these torturous teenage girls years...everything is so important and so dramatic. I remember my days as a dramatic adolescent like it was yesterday. How did my parents survive?! I guess "What goes around comes around" as they say. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world, though.
My little boy will bu two in two weeks. He is a crazy, fun loving little boy...ALL boy! attached to mommy at the hip. Have you had one of these before? I have never known such a whiny kid! He is so sweet, though. And he knows what he wants and when he wants it. Now. He fills our days with laughter and he is such a sponge. He is very smart and reminds me of the girls when they were his age.
Now, this new one that is on the way. Has to be a girl! Already a pain in the butt!! Hahah! totally kidding. I don't remember full time nausea, however, with the other ones. Hoping it will go away second trimester. I have yet to go to the doctor. Honestly, I am nervous. Being 35 an pregnant has some risks. I had one early miscarriage already and do not want to have to face another one. I have taken 5 pregnancy tests and am definitely showing a little bump now. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow. Almost out of the danger zone, but not totally.
I could sit here and write all day but I need to take advantage of getting in the shower while I can.
Blessings,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment